If you are not happy with any product(s) purchased on our website for any reason, you can decide to return it within 45 days from receiving the shipment.
- Contact our Customer Care team sending an e-mail to: email@example.com indicating your order number and which item(s) you wish to return.
- A Return Authorisation Number (RA) will be provided to you.
- Pack the item(s) in the original packaging including any documentation, accessories and manuals received with the product - make sure the package is secure and that the contents do not risk being damaged during shipping.
- Ship the parcel to the following address:
To return the product(s) you can follow the steps below:
AV SISTEMA SOLAR 17
San Fernando de Henares
The item(s) purchased should be returned within a maximum of 14 days from you notifying us of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
Please be aware that once the parcel has been sent it will take up to 4 working days to reach our distribution centre and up to 15 working days for the return to be processed once it is received at our warehouse in Italy. Refunds will be issued on the original payment method used to place the order.
Items purchased from other authorised retailers must be returned to the original point of purchase.
Check your order as soon as it arrives to make sure everything is as expected. If your order is incorrect or an item is missing or damaged:
- Contact our Customer Care team sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number. Please consider that you must contact us within 14 days of receiving the shipment as, otherwise, we will not be able to accept responsibility for those item(s).
- Attach on the email clear pictures of the incorrect or damaged item(s) received, including the SKU code of the eyewear (usually found on the inside of the left temple), the delivery note and the package.
- Indicate if you wish to receive a replacement (confirming the delivery address) or a refund.
Our Customer Care team will assess the information provided and investigate further. We will get back to you as soon as possible with the resolution.
This warranty does not prejudice your legal rights as a consumer, including, among other things, the right to refuse goods that are not substantially compliant with their description or that are defective.
Luxottica warrants its glasses against damages due to defects in the materials and workmanship emerging during a two-year period from the delivery date of the goods. You must inform Luxottica of the aforementioned defects within a reasonable period of time, and, in any case, within two months from the date on which they were identified. Scratched lenses constitute normal wear and are not covered by the guarantee, unless the defect was present on the goods upon delivery.
For products not purchased on our official website we firstly recommend contacting the original retailer. If you are unable to do that or if you are looking for replacement prescription lenses, please visit one of our authorised retailers. If you require warranty or repair assistance for standard products purchased or not on Vogue-eyewear.com, you can fill out the form below with as much information as possible:
You will be asked to provide the following details:
- SKU or Product code (usually found on the inside of the left temple).
- Pictures of the damage (option “take a picture with your camera” available) and explanation of the issue.
- Order number or proof of purchase if bought from another retailer (to get an offer In Warranty if applicable).
Our specialist department will assess the information and get back in contact with you. Your eyewear Service Request can be evaluated as covered by warranty or, alternatively, in case the warranty is not applicable, it will be proposed to you another repair/replacement offer.
Nothing indicated in this Guarantee excludes or limits the liability of Luxottica for (a) death or personal injuries caused by Luxottica's negligence; (b) fraud, fraudulent declaration or gross negligence; or (c) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded in accordance with applicable law.